GET THROUGH IT

1. My artwork is of a car driving on a road. This road is separated by the night sky and a desert to the side. I showed the car moving by adding a blur by the wheels and the bottom of the car.
  2. I started by creating my car for this picture. To make the car I found a reference photo and used the shape tool, using mainly the rectangle, and rounded it to make the corners of the car. After I made the car I continued to the background. I made all of this in Adobe Illustrator.
  3.  The idea of this artwork was to make something for sick kids. I chose to make the car because I felt it was something that I could put time into and that I would enjoy.
  4. As an artist, my goals were to learn more tools and techniques when making my art. I achieved this because before I had made this I did not know what many of the tools were let alone how to use them. 
  5. Overall, I am happy with the outcome of my art. I think I learned valuable skills that I can apply to future art pieces. I am proud that this is how my first illustrator image came out.